Fundamentals of CROSS CiRCUIT by Octane Fitness
Available Course Credits
To educate fitness professionals on the fundamentals of CROSS CiRCUIT by Octane Fitness. This new concept for small group training combines cardio, interval training and strength training in one place together with a new program called CROSS CiRCUIT group. This is a fun, new innovative way to offer small group training classes as well as a unique new opportunity to train one-on-one with your clients. During the course, the trainers will learn more about the benefits of CROSS CiRCUIT, how to successfully design a small group course, and how to market the course successfully.
- Demonstrate an understanding of effective training on Octane ellipticals to increase sports performance and general fitness.
- Identify the benefits of CROSS CiRCUIT and the biological effects to the body.
- Design and run your own CROSS CiRCUIT small group and one-on-one training program for any fitness level or ability.
- Enroll in the course.
- View the course content.
- Take the test. (You must score 80% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.)
- Print your certificate of completion.
|Sales & Service Excellence||Video|
|The Octane Story||Article|
|Since 2001 Dedicated to a Fueled World||Video|
|The Octane Difference||Article|
|What do Clubs Say About Octane Fitness?||Video|
|The Octane Difference - Workout Boosters||Article|
|The Octane Difference - 30:30||Article|
|The Octane Difference - MMA||Article|
|HR Custom Interval Program||Video|
|Octane Products - PRO3700/4700||Article|
|The Octane Difference - Uniquely Octane||Article|
|PRO4700 Touch Console||Video|
|xR6000 & xR650||Video|
|Octane Products - xRide||Article|
|Active seat positioning||Video|
|Octane Products - LateralX||Article|
|Cross Circuit Group and Solo Intro for Trainers||Video|
|CROSS CiRCUIT - Development||Article|
|CROSS CiRCUIT - Class Design||Article|
|Cross Circuit PowerBlock Usage||Video|
|CROSS CiRCUIT - Safety||Article|
|CROSS CiRCUIT - Design your own class||Article|
|CROSS CiRCUIT - Exercise Library||Article|
|Fundamentals of CROSS CiRCUIT by Octane Fitness Evaluation||Test|